1.3.10

Happy March. The horrors of February have subsided. This is going to be a big month for me. I have a lot of goals that will inevitably be hindered by a shitload of social and performance anxiety. I'm feeling down today, avoiding school, wanting to be alone.

Good news though: I have two poems published in the March Negative Suck. I just read the new stuff and holy shit, it is super good. I feel honoured to be included amongst such a great group of writers (including Lyn Lifshin - her poems are marvellous). Check it out HERE.

ps. Super happy about Canada winning gold in men's hockey. Fucking love Olympic hockey.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet plug. :)

    Congrats on the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask how you became so knowledgable in literature? I understand that you are attending a post-secondary school, but what are you majoring in? Or what courses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poems. congrats.

    i'm glad you like hockey,
    i'm more of a curling girl myself.

    here's to march!

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est verde: I'm majoring in philosophy and English literature. I've been in university for five years and I read a lot in my own time. If you have more questions, you can email me.

    sarah: curling, yeah, I watched curling for the first time a while back, I felt confused.

    and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poems... All the best for your goals...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really hoping US would take the hockey gold this year, but now that it's over I really don't care. Ah, American apathy LOL.

    Congrats on your poety publication.

    ReplyDelete