31.1.10

Two out of three

"I thought I saw you in my tea leaves, I thought I saw you in a forest flame" -Owen Pallett from "Great Elsewhere"



"The world is... the natural setting of, and field for, all my thoughts and all my explicit perceptions. Truth does not inhabit only the inner man, or more accurately, there is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself." -Merleau-Ponty from Phenomenology of Perception

(these are the two men rocking my world right now. I can't stop listening to Heartland and I'm compulsively reading Phenomenology of Perception like a dirty novel between fucks and cigarettes)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks to your recent posts, I've started re-reading Phenomenology of Perception, sans fucks and cigarettes. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremiah you must be joking!


    Duke Ficino

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I'm not joking. Hell, what I wrote isn't even remotely funny. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JEREMIAH YOUR SELF MOCKERY IS FUNNY, YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE BOY.


    Duke Ficino

    ReplyDelete