31.10.09

Halloween nostalgia.



These are my favourite Halloween pictures. The first is classic and pretty much tells you everything you need to know about me and my brother. My brother is currently politically-conservative quasi-religious and in the army. I'm the crazy one consistently in disarray. Of course for the yearly Halloween parade I was wearing a skin-coloured top underneath my flashy purple shells. I can still - I kid you not - recite the lyrics from every song in the Little Mermaid. The second is epic on all levels. Strangely, my sister dressed like a princess that year (highly uncharacteristic of her, she was a menace). My brother is a fighter pilot. I am...so awesome. Pretty much every other year I dressed up as Princess Leia; unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures.
xo

3 comments:

  1. i might steal this moment and kind of reshoot it. or something. hope you're okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, now I see why you question my military intention. What's your brothers MOS?

    ReplyDelete